Pecha Kucha Explanation
What is Pecha Kucha
PechaKucha’s 20×20 presentation format shows your 20 chosen images, each for 20 seconds. In other words, you’ve got 400 seconds to tell your story, with visuals guiding the way.
You can show your new product, business plan, creative ideas, your vacation trip or any interesting topic you wish to share.
PechaKucha means “chit chat” in Japanese.
- In Pecha Kucha 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each, the presentation will be a total of 6 minutes and 40 seconds
- You can insert: words, photos, video, animation and more, but leave the transitions of 20 seconds in place
- Guidance: 60 words is around 20 seconds
- Slides should be for illustrative and for reinforcement purposes
- You can structure your presentation in 3 parts: Intro – Body – Close
- Fonts no smaller than 24pt
- Have fun!